Concord Hospitality is seeking an experienced hotel leader to manage our Hampton Inn and Suites St. Paul Oakdale/Woodbury. This property is about 20 minutes from downtown Minneapolis and the airport. Xcel Energy Center and 3M are both 15 minutes away. This hotel is 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from University of Minnesota-Minneapolis and 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from Como Park Zoo and Conservatory.
The Ideal Candidate has:
- Great sales and networking skills in order to assist a sales & marketing team to remain competitive in the relevant market.
- A proven track record in driving GSS.
- Hired, mentored and lead teams to outstanding results.
- Hands on ability to deliver outstanding financial results.
- Experience in select service hotel operations plus possess a strong background in sales, and excellent customer service delivery.
- Previous Hilton experience preferred, minimum 5 years hospitality experience.
Being a Concord GM:
As a General Manager you will be instrumental in hiring, motivating and rewarding a winning management team, supporting our company’s mission statement and embracing our cornerstones. You will be the liaison with the hotel brand, our owners and with Concord in facilitating a successful business operation, by orchestrating brand training, meeting operational deadlines on project timeliness, providing attention to detail and following budget guidelines, and networking as the “face” of this exciting brand.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Medical/ dental/vision plan
- Complimentary life insurance with options for enhancements, ST/LT disability offerings
- 401K plan with company match
- Training & development and career advancement opportunities. Our own Leadership Development Course (LDIII) immerses our GMs in the full culture of the company, and provides a strong understanding of the tools and resources available.
We thrive on reward and recognition and will provide you and your team with ample opportunities to shine in the company as well as with the brand.
Working for Concord:
Concord Hospitality invests in our associates by providing training and development at all levels, from interns to executive leaders. Our “Associate First” culture supports and inspires personal development both within the workplace and beyond. Concord’s associates are what our company is built on, and we strive to recognize them for their hard work, dedication, and commitment to excellence. We value work life balance, diversity, and our commitment to provide the best customer service and quality accommodations in every market we exist. Concord is built on 5 cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability and FUN! Our associates say it best and their love of working for our company is best presented in our company cheer heard throughout North America --- “We Are Concord!”
If you are a proven leader, looking for a growing, award-winning company to showcase your talents, ready to lead an amazing brand in a great thriving location…..we may be the perfect fit. Apply today!
Salary Range: $62,000-$70,000
Coaching And Mentoring