To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ashburn, GA 31714
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Ashburn, GA
Posted 2 days ago
Warehouse Associate - Ashburn, GA
If you are looking for a Warehouse Associate position in Ashburn, Ga with a well-known company, we are looking for YOU!!! This position may provide the opportunity for you to get hired after 90 days!!! Come talk to us to get more details!!!! Employees will be working in a warehouse facility unloading product off trucks. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 1 year of recent warehouse experience. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company! Location: Ashburn, Georgia Pay: $9.00/hour Shift times: Monday through Friday, 3:00pm to 11:00pm So why pick Advantage Resourcing to be on your side? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Career advancement opportunities
• Great warehouse work environment
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU! What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.advantagestaffingjobs.com
• Call or text us at 229-388-9675
• Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
• Check us out on Facebook: www.facebook.com/advantagetiftonga Responsibilities:
• Unload product off truck making sure to follow all safety guidelines
• Able to work in any climate (hot or cold) and in a dusty area
• Able to climb up to 15 feet
• General housekeeping around plant/warehouse
• Perform any other duties assigned by Supervisor Qualifications:
• Must have a minimum of 1 year of recent warehouse experience.
• Must be at least 18 years old
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Stable, verifiable work history
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Must have great attendance and be reliable! Apply today and put Advantage Resourcing on your side!
Monday through Friday 3:00pm to 11:00pm
Keywords: warehouse, manufacturing, production, warehouse associate, warehouse worker
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Temp Position
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]