Combined Insurance Company of America, a Chubb company, is seeking a strategic, analytical, and detail-oriented Marketing Director of Agent Programs who can work effectively with marketing and sales leaders to develop, drive, and implement incentive and sales motivation programs. When you combine our company’s nearly 100-year history in the insurance industry with our contemporary and inclusive leadership team, you find a company well-positioned for growth. Come join our team of hard-working, talented marketers!
- No two days are the same, so the Marketing Director of Agent Programs we seek will be responsible for developing, launching, and optimizing innovative new approaches to Agent engagement and motivation across North America. Like consumer marketing programs you may have managed in the past, our Agent programs require strategic thinking, project plans, budget management, creative development and execution.
- This fun, fast-paced role works closely with Sales partners, external agencies, and Marketing peers to create programs that inspire and motivate current and prospective Sales agents. We’re not looking for a Salesperson – we want an experienced marketer who can create programs in partnership with our Sales leaders.
- This role’s primary focus will be on delivering marketing programs that incentivize and enable sellers to achieve our company’s strategic business objectives. This position is hands-on, with end-to-end responsibility for all aspects of assigned sales enablement and incentive projects: from program design and budget to vendor management, creative development, sales rollout, reporting and post-sales analysis and presentation.
- Build strong, trusted partnerships with key stakeholders to proactively anticipate business needs
- Lead ideation, design, technical development, prize sourcing, creative development, rollout, and campaign reporting to deliver incentive programs that build sales momentum
- Create new Agency recognition and engagement tools to enable sales and help grow Agent productivity
- Identify opportunities to improve Agent experience and engagement; be a force for positive change
- Collaborate with Sales to support Agency recruiting goals by seeking and creating campaigns to differentiate Combined with current and prospective Agents
- Analyze and develop insights to inform current and future program enhancements
- Write creative briefs and strategy decks to communicate and gain alignment for marketing programs
- Maintain and execute communication calendar designed to build awareness, interest and engagement
- Partner with vendors and creative agencies to ensure we deliver marketing programs on time and on budget
- Develop and maintain Incentives Dashboard, as well as other internal reporting metrics
- Manage million-dollar budget with high ROI expectations
- Is enthusiastic about engaging with our Sales team in a service-oriented capacity
- Demonstrates expertise in strategic thinking with disciplined execution to drive expected results
- Eagerly engages with stakeholders and business partners to create win/win business solutions
- Strong project management skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize, and drive accountability with internal and external resources, sometimes in tight timelines
- Is a proactive, creative problem solver; out-of-the-box thinking encouraged
- Uses fact-based decision-making and can support recommendations with logical business rationale
- Proven ability to quickly grasp concepts, distill data into business insights, synthesize information, identify opportunities, and recommend solutions that grow the business
- Owns their decisions, actions, and results
- 6+ years of experience in marketing program management, incentives or marketing communications
- Disciplined budget management experience required
- Results-oriented drive and a solid work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Superior project management abilities
- Confident and experienced working in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Occasional domestic and international travel
- Bachelor’s degree required
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, age, and pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law. Performance and qualifications are the only basis upon which we hire, assign, promote, compensate, develop and retain employees. Chubb prohibits all unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliation against any individual who reports discrimination or harassment.
- Business Requirements
- Confident And Emotionally Stable
- Critical Thinking
- Decision Making