To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Albuquerque, NM
- Phone: 505-881-4839
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Tech Assistant
Volt • Albuquerque, NM
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Opportunities are now available for the position of Manufacturing Tech Assistant .
Tech Assistant will support Membrane Electrode Assembly (MEA) by operating lab equipment and tools, material handling and processing orders to specifications. The Tech Assistant will perform and document the precise production and assembly, cut materials and parts, perform routine clean
Volt Workforce Solutions, a global leader in the staffing industry, seeks individuals with the following skills and experience:
- Must posses two to three years of production experience
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook and navigate thru databases
- Proficient in using hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Able to weigh and measure parts
- Experience in quality assurance preferred
- Able to identify assemblies or unity that fail tests and/or quality
- Able to operate computer controlled machines
Candidates will have a good working knowledge of processes used in manufacturing, familiar in a production environment and safety best practices.
If this sounds like you, apply today! A current resume and professional references are required.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.