An Accountant opportunity is available with a leading manufacturing facility in southeastern York County for an experienced professional willing to travel 50% within the state.
* Medical, dental and vision
* Savings and Stock Investment Plans (SSIPs)
* Life, long-term disability and other insurance products
* Reimbursement accounts for child care and out-of-pocket medical expenses
* Group legal services, wellness programs
* Evaluate business performance and summarize detailed findings for management
* Evaluate the accounting procedures, systems, and controls
* Evaluate Business Expansion projects - Requests for proposals, cost of capital, capacity utilization measurement, subcontracting and make versus buy, buy versus lease, customer credit extension research and A/R collection measurement and management.
* Analyze - earnings stability evaluation, internal rate of return, net present value analysis, funds flow evaluations, and economic value added measurement.
* Cost Accounting Standards and Cost Accounting Analysis
* Quantitative business analysis methods - earnings stability evaluation, internal rate of return, net present value analysis, funds flow evaluations, and economic value added measurement
* Government Accounting Requirements and ability to research changes.
* External financial reporting requirements and ability to research changes.
* Government contracting concepts and federal acquisition regulations.
* Business and Legal Concepts - Securities and Exchange Commission requirements, Uniform Acquisition and Professional Due Diligence.
* Accounting Controls and Physical Assets Controls
* Budgeting and Financial Forecasting +Corporate Strategic business Plan.
* BA/BS in Accounting
* 8+ years of progressive experience in Accounting (manufacturing preferred, defense/ government experience a plus!)
* Advanced MS Office skills, including macro building
* Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
* Able to travel 50% within the state (Scranton)
* Capable of pulling data and analyzing financials on regular basis, assessing current state to objectives, providing/presenting status reports, and, when necessary, working with team to develop plans to meet or exceed plans
Apply now for consideration!