To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1275 Marvin Hancock Drive
Jasper, TX 75951
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Patient Care Tech I - Med/Surg
CHRISTUS Health • Jasper, TX
Posted 30 days ago
Join the team at the hospital that was voted 'Best Hospital and Best Workplace' by the readers of the Beaumont Enterprise.
Under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse, the Patient Care Tech (PCT) is trained in the delivery of age appropriate patient care on a nursing unit. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of CHRISTUS Southeast Texas Health System, and demonstrating behavior consistent with the Core Values.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Certificate of completion from an approved Nurse Assistant training program or two (2) years prior experience as Nurse Assistant in another health care facility or proof of acceptance into an approved LVN program.
- Six (6) months prior Certified Nursing experience in a hospital preferred.
- AHA BLS certification within two (2) weeks of employment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, families, and medical staff both verbally and written.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Southeast Texas Health System family!