To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Duluth, GA 30096
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior SEC Reporting Accountant
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Duluth, GA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Senior SEC Reporting Accountant in Duluth, Georgia (GA). Summary: The Senior Financial Reporting Analyst is primarily responsible for preparation of financial statements and disclosures conforming to reporting standards generally accepted in the United States of America (i.e. U.S. GAAP), while adhering to standards required by certain authoritative bodies such as the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB), the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), and the Public Company Accounting and Oversight Board (PCAOB). Duties:
- Prepares the company's consolidated audited financial statements and disclosures and condensed consolidated quarterly financial information and disclosures
- Completes certain month-end closing procedures in an accurate and timely manner, including preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, and other financial information substantiating month-end account balances
- Assists the accounting and finance team in facilitating external audits and reviews designed to substantiate the amounts presented in the financial statements and disclosures in accordance with the specifications of a big four public accounting firm
- Works with accounting information technology, including software supporting general ledger, financial reporting, and cloud-based computing tools
- Bachelor's degree in accounting required; Master's degree in accounting or related field preferred
- CPA preferred
- 8+ years of accounting experience, 2+ years in a financial reporting role at an SEC registrant; Big 4 public accounting experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP financial reporting requirements
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, process-driven environment
- Ability to collaboratively develop and implement ideas and solutions for varying accounting issues as they arise
- Ability to communicate effectively with financial and non-financial personnel