To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Yucca Valley, CA 92284
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Maxim Healthcare Services • Yucca Valley, CA
Posted 10 days ago
Other Great Industries
Health Care, Professional Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Companion Caregiver provides services to patients/clients in their places of residence that includes, but is not limited to, certain “hands-off” care. The provision of “hands-off” care as described above is contingent upon the licensing requirements of each state.
- Provides “hands off” care such as: providing and encouraging socialization, encouraging a mild exercise program, encouraging medication compliance through timely reminders to take medications, supervising the safety of the patient/client when bathing, toileting, and dressing, and assisting with grocery-shopping; and performing light housekeeping chores
- Arrives at the client’s home on time and leaves when shift schedule is complete
- Performs all Companion Caregiver duties in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintains confidentiality of all client information, in accordance with HIPAA standards
- Safeguards the client/patient by observing appropriate infection control procedures including but not limited to universal precautions
- Notifies the office of any abnormal findings or conditions
- Adheres to Companion Caregiver standards and procedures of the Company
- Represents the Company with a positive image at all times
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in meeting the needs of all facilities
- Effectively communicates with the office staff, including availability to work
- Adheres to time and attendance policies
- Provides requirements-related information (Annual PPD, In-services, etc.) in a timely fashion; follows all other compliance standards at all times
- Performs other Companion Caregiver duties as assigned/necessary
- One (1) year of experience as a Companion Care Homemaker/Companion Care Provider preferred
- Ability to adhere to time and attendance policies
- Ability to carry out tasks in a professional manner and adhere to policies regarding professionalism and boundaries
- Must demonstrate a compassionate nature and possess strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills; proficiency in the English language may be required
- Computer proficiency required
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: 381970
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.