We have a client that is looking for an experienced Executive Assistance. With minimal supervision, the Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support by handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks.
- Must be exceedingly well organized, flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial.
- The candidate must have expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to interact with all levels both internal and external customers.
- Imparts the mission, values, and vision of the organization and facilitates the integration of values in CQI activities.
- Responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings.
- Makes travel arrangements, prepares itineraries, compute expense reports and process necessary paperwork.
- Sorts, reads and annotates all incoming and outgoing mail; provides appropriate record or backup material for reference; prioritizes and categorizes items for action.
- Greets people for appointments/interviews/meetings; offer refreshments, and escorts to appropriate parties. Answers, screens and makes telephone calls; communicates information in appropriate manner and routes problem calls to appropriate person promptly and efficiently. Handles confidential and sensitive matters, with and without direct supervision.
- Maintains accurate files and records of correspondence, reports, contracts, and related materials; updates on a regular basis.
- Assists with development of meeting agendas; assembles and arranges meeting materials; Meeting rooms, preparation and cleanup of refreshments; assists at meetings as required. Records, transcribes, and distributes minutes of meetings to appropriate parties.
- Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations.
- Prepares routine and advanced correspondence including letters/memos/reports. Researches and assembles materials for reports; assists in completion of required forms, contracts, and related items.
- Ensures follow up on actions generated by meetings and communications. Provides administrative backup for other members of System Management and support staff as required.
- Excellent PC skills and with at least intermediate level Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013 and web/video conference).
- Must have the ability to learn new programs or software.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, and strong organizational skills with ability to follow through on tasks assigned.
- Self-starter with a keen sense of urgency to get things done and a professional and respectful attitude in dealing with a multi-cultural environment.
- Proactive individual who seeks out ways to provide assistance and support for current or future planned meetings, conferences, appointments, travel, etc.
- Very detail-oriented. Ability to handle confidential information and materials and multi-task as necessary. Ability to use discretion and independent judgement. Present professional image that reflects office of the Senior VP.
15+ years experience as an Exec Assistant with roles increasing in scope and complexity including 7+ years supporting CEO, President/Exec Director level of complex, fast paced organization. Associate's degree Required
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 19-07002
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.