endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Customer Service Representative (Manufacturing & Account Management background)
- Responsible for the delivery of high-quality customer service to internal & external customers.
- This individual should strive daily to continuously improve service standards to these customers by ensuring their product needs are taken care of in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain "hands on" involvement in day-to-day customer service activities (customer calls, entering orders into ERP system, reviewing inventory reports/pointing out inventory gaps to planning teams to have strong, constant product flow to the customers.
- This individual must take proactive approach to anticipate needs of the customers & prevent any interruptions in service.
- This individual must have the ability to positively & collaboratively interact with members of a team, support sales and be a self-starter working and thinking independently.
- Order Entry for Aftermarket customers.
- Learn the range of the company products and apply this knowledge to be the customers’ first choice by providing excellent service.
- Support Planning activities with Planning team to ensure proper products are in the pipeline to support production schedules of OEM customers.
- Actively participates & contributes ideas in meeting customer service company standards.
- Supports team selling efforts, inquiry follow up, on time delivery, order accuracy, customer satisfaction, etc.
- Maintains inventory accuracy by correcting inventory errors with designated company inventory manager.
- Develops high level of expertise in computerized order entry invoicing, inventory programs. Focus on customer satisfaction and zero defects.
- Develops an expertise for identifying product availability, and product lead times within company’s capabilities.
- Maintains accurate & organized records of all transactions including orders, credits, returns & account status reports.
- Possibly meet with customers off-site.
- Exceptional phone and email skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- ERP experience.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and follow-through.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents, write routine updates/reports and correspondence, and speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one (1) to three (3) years of customer service experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment or global business preferred.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue