To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norwich, CT
- Bob's Discount Furniture
- Phone: (973) 785-0159x62153
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Care Operations Team Specialist (up to $14.50/hr)
Bob's Discount Furniture • Norwich, CT
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Customer Care Operations Team Specialist contributes to providing quality customer service through various assignments including telephone based and clerical tasks, and supports the Customer Care call center in an efficient and highly professional manner. This role effectively applies skill and knowledge in a specialized capacity; including direction to leads and management of areas requiring attention; completes assignments accurately and in a timely manner; and ensures that own work is in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, as detailed in policies located on Company intranet. This position reports to the Team Supervisor and/or Manager. Job Responsibilities
- Contributes to providing quality customer service through various assignments including telephone based and clerical tasks, supporting the Customer Care call center in an efficient and highly professional manner
- Effectively applies skill and knowledge in a specialized capacity; including direction to leads and management of areas requiring attention
- Completes assignments accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintains an exceptional response rate and offers quality service according to department standards
- Ensures tasks are well organized and follow up is conducted and completed effectively
- Effectively utilizes tools provided to ensure job duties are completed independently
- Develops basic knowledge of department and company practices and policies
- Responsible for knowledge and expertise in utilizing technology and software used by the Company
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as required
- Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Under the direct supervision of the Team Supervisor and/or Manager, work is performed independently within established policies and procedure, and is regularly reviewed
- Financial Responsibilities:
- This position will be required to process account transactions that may impact payment history and account balances
- Supervisory Responsibilities:
- This position does not have Supervisory responsibilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Highly organized and self motivated
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to make sound decisions within established policies
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with keyboarding and Windows based programs