Tittle: Senior Security Engineer
Duration: 1 Year
As part of the Global Security Technology organization, the Senior Security Engineer is responsible for executing the enterprise wide strategy to identify, develop, and implement technical security solutions to enhance companies endpoint environment. This hands-on position also requires strong collaboration skills to work with cross functional teams to ensure the design of technology solutions comply with companies information risk and security policies, and regulatory obligations. This position requires a strong focus on endpoint protection within a well regulated global environment.
- The Senior Security Engineer must have the ability to identify, document, and recommend security safeguards and configurations in a highly complex environment with a demonstrated ability to recognize, and appropriately incorporate layered security safeguards within the network, application, and data layers from a defenders perspective.
- The Senior Security Engineer must be an adaptable, pragmatic, and positive professional, who is comfortable in delivering clear and concise information at both a technical and managerial level.
- Identify, recommend, develop, and implement technical security solutions to enhance companies control environment.
- Manage security product life cycle from vendor management roadmap and QBR, change management, documentation, user training, milestone planning, and deployment coordination.
- Work effectively with other Information Security teams and outsourcing providers to ensure technology security solutions are in alignment with organizational strategic goals.
- Ability to work with teams around the globe.
- Document and transition operational responsibilities to the Security Operations team.
- 3-5+ Utilizing Cisco AMP and the McAfee security suite of products within an enterprise environment.
- 3-5+ years of IT Security Engineering experience working in an enterprise infrastructure or security architecture environment.
- Working knowledge of various industry security standards and frameworks including: ISO 27001, ISF Standard of Good Practice (SoGP), NIST, etc.
- Teamwork, collaboration and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or 5+ years of related equivalent work experience in lieu of degree is acceptable.
- Working knowledge of modern enterprise and security architectures, their challenges, common approaches to overcome their challenges, and their inherent security strengths and weaknesses.
- Desire to seek professional certifications such as: CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, CGEIT, CRISC, CEH, or other relevant industry certification.
- Experience utilizing Python to write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Working knowledge of endpoint firewall and web content filtering applications
URL blocked - click to apply
C: Phone number blocked - click to apply Ext - 7126
E: Email blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Certified In The Governance Of Enterprise It
Certified In Risk And Information Systems Control
Certified Information Systems Security Professional
Certified Information Security Manager
Global Information Assurance Certification