To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
720 East Montebello Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85014
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
LPN - PRN
Calvary Healing Center • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
LPN to provide direct patient care and management of milieu as prescribed by the physician and treatment team; to provide medical management and assessment as prescribed by a physician or nurse practitioner; to provide safety and crisis management for patient populations.
Employee will participate in General Facility Orientation and Department/Job Orientation, including competencies for this position. HealthStream training, Calvary’s web based training, which includes HIPAA and Therapeutic Boundaries are required to be completed monthly and annually. Employee will attend facility safety trainings and scheduled staff meetings.
Every year, employees must participate in Calvary’s annual staff requirements which include testing for tuberculosis. Staff members must attend all mandatory in-services and are encouraged to participate in activities that enhance their professional growth and development.
Employees will receive performance appraisals/evaluations after ninety (90) days (per supervisors discretion) and annually thereafter.
Nursing Staff must be in navy blue scrubs at all times (Exception of jeans Friday/ Jeans cannot be ripped or have holes in them).Job Requirements
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of appropriate nursing assessment, diagnosis, and intervention with psychiatric patients.
- Ability to accurately administer medication and monitor side effects.
- Knowledge of milieu management.
- Ability to delegate responsibility to other staff and monitor their performance.
- Ability to safely implement special treatment procedures.
- Skill in developing therapeutic relationships with adults, children, adolescents and their families.
- Skill in preparing and maintaining appropriate medical record documentation.
- To provide leadership and direction to Behavioral Health Workers
- To assess patient/resident care.
- To administer medication and medical treatment as prescribed by a physician, nurse practitioner or physicians assistant.
- To provide and direct milieu management.
- To document nursing care, treatment progression and implement care plan.
- Implement nursing and milieu care.
- Initiate and account for special treatment procedures.
- To assess, direct, and intervene in crisis situations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.