To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3701 Rome Drive
Lafayette, IN 47905
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Medical Billing & Collections CMN Specialist I
Rotech Healthcare Inc • Lafayette, IN
Posted 9 days ago
Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry! Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Let us be Your Road to Success
We are seeking a dedicated Medical Billing & Collections CMN Specialist for our Billing Center. In this position you will be responsible for the auditing and keying of all Certificate of Medical Necessities. For Managed Care, position is responsible for submittal of CMNs/SOPs to the prescribing entity via fax or mail.
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: “The Rotech Difference.”
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.Responsibilities
- Verifies that each CMN has been date stamped by the Mail Clerk and stamps those that have not
- Reviews all incoming CMNs/SOPs for completion and accuracy
- Accepts and keys or returns all CMNs/SOPs within 48 hours from the date stamped
- Verifies the control sheet BL-200 includes all CMNs/SOPs received by the store
- Communicates all variances from original BL-200 to the store location
- Audits the CMN/SOP for accuracy and completeness
- Audits patient within IMBS; selects patient within IMBS Cert file; enters all sections of the CMN/SOPs and reviews for accuracy and completeness; reviews any CPAP statements, RAD letters, or additional supporting documents identified in IMBS, which were already received by the QA; accepts or rejects CMN/SOP; and documents within IMBS any relevant information
- Performs an audit of all activity that was entered during the day
- Performs other duties as may be required or assigned
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- High data entry speed on a 10-key computer and calculator is desired
- Strong customer service background
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record in the state in which you reside
- Employment is contingent upon a drug screening test and background investigation
- Ability to write legibly in English
- Helpful, knowledgeable, and polite
- Maintains a positive, constructive, and polite, attitude
- Ability to work and think independently within a team
- Strong sense of urgency and responsiveness to customers
- Flexible approach
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening
- Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
- Using common office equipment (e.g., phone, copier, fax, computer, etc.)
- Internet, including knowledge of email transmission and communication
- Internet navigation and research
- Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, etc.
- This position will interact with all BCC Departments and store Location staff
- Competitive Compensation
- Career Path and Management opportunities
- Health and wellness benefits to include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, short term and long term disability, supplemental life insurance and flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance program
- Full Time, Part Time, and Paid per Service positions
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral program
- Employee Recognition program
- Employee Service Program
Make the right move, apply today & create your job profile!
This process will take approximately 2-5 minutes to complete. The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees.