To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anchorage, AK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Field Services Team Lead
Unisys Corporation • Anchorage, AK
Posted 2 days ago
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Field Services Team Lead to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
In this role you will:
• Lead troubleshooting coordination on high priority incidents to drive issues to fastest possible resolution
• Be accountable for successful Incident Management
• Ensure that the day to day field services operations meet SLA’s and issues are proactively addressed
• Work closely with peers across IT Operations to provide world class services to our clients
• Ensure all incidents are progressing and driving to resolution.
• Demonstrate depth of technical acumen, communication skills and an understanding of both business and IT priorities
• Understand the technical landscape of the environment and be able to define direction based on sound technical knowledge
• Clearly communicate with internal business owners and external partners
• Participate in technical bridge calls
• Lead and provide oversite of local Field Services team, ensuring end-user satisfaction is maintained, along with program specific SLAs
• Associate degree or equivalent with 5 years IT field services experience
• Excellent oral and written skills, with an ability to understand and predict customer behavior and response to communication
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Understanding of network infrastructure concepts, computer operating systems and familiarity with Microsoft products
• Proficient relationship building skills, including the capacity to predict and manage behavior, build and leverage cross-functional partnerships within and outside of the organization, and leverage influential leadership
• Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency, and ease
• Possess proficient analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
• Demonstrated capacity for gathering and scrutinizing data to identify issues, opportunities and patterns
• United States citizenship or permanent resident
• Active CompTIA Security+ CE Certification
• Current, or ability to obtain Secret Security Clearance
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Req ID = 2019-5925