We are seeking a talented and professional full-time Software Developer in the Lansing, Michigan area. Candidates for this position should keep in mind that they will be responsible for implementing new features, maintaining existing code, and refactoring existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company if chosen. If you're looking for job openings and have a growth mindset and the ability to work both independently and with a team, you might be a good fit for this position. This position offers an incredible benefits package including fully covered medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their entire family starting day 1 of employment. The position also offers 5 weeks vacation, a 10% 401K match and boasts a 92% employee retention rate.
- Produce clear and consistent updates around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- We're looking for someone who can maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- 5+ years professional experience in Software Development, ideally in a Lead or Senior position who have mentored other developers
- Applicants should have experience with Agile software development
- If you're looking for job openings and have familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database), you might be a good fit for this position
- This position will be the best fit for a candidate with familiarity with scrum
- Experience crafting, documenting and testing APIs
- We are particularly looking for candidates with knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF
- Deep understanding of Scrum Teams
- Foundational knowledge in Agile project management
- Core Java experience
- Proven knowledge of Code Review
- Well-founded grasp of Mentoring New Hires
- Knowledge of Android Development
- You might be a good fit for this position if you can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Software Developer
for more information.
Java (Programming Language)
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Front End (Software Engineering)