To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- McLean, VA
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hilton Corporate • McLean, VA
Posted 2 months ago
Hilton Supply Management (HSM) uses their expertise to forecast and proactively manage our property's supply chains, so hotel employees can focus on what's important - the guest experience. With more than 6,000 hotels in our program (including over 1,500 non-Hilton-branded hotels), HSM drives massive economies of scale and negotiates competitive contracts with industry-leading suppliers - ensuring direct savings on the products their hotel partners use most.
What will I be doing?
As the Manager of Portal Applications, you are responsible for the suite of technologies used to support Hilton Supply Management's (HSM), with a focus on Salesforce and the needs of the Project Procurement function. This entails developing, enhancing, administering and supporting our applications.
- Manage the day-to-day administration and support of Salesforce technologies used by HSM, inclusive of tools for project management, project reporting, logistics management, invoicing, and more.
- Hands on design and development of custom solutions on the Force.com platform including significant work in Apex, Force.com, Visualforce page design, and application integration.
- Maintain current industry knowledge and attend ongoing training on Salesforce best practices and procedures. Research and work with industry-leading vendors to implement new functionality and/ or support existing functionality.
- Establish a process for synchronizing content and data across Portal environments.
- Develop a process for the communication of outages, providing technical support and troubleshooting to users when needed.
- Prepare reports, presentations, surveys, project plans and other materials.
- Align with IT, HR, Corporate Communications and other departments for support in designing and developing solutions to address business needs and opportunities.
- Work closely with the HSM internal team to understand business needs.
- Conduct regular assessments of process effectiveness and modify as business needs require.
- Maintain current industry knowledge of development concepts, standard methodologies and procedures.
- Meet internal service levels for portal management.
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following skills and attributes:
- Collaborative and organized teammates who build positive relationships and trust
- Self-starters who take initiative in implementing goals, utilize problem solving skills, are flexible and possess adaptability to change
- Interpersonal communicators and networkers who will positively influence Hilton's partners to communicate effectively at all levels
- Accountable individuals who make great use of time management to handle multiple priorities with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Active listeners who are resourceful and who practice good judgement and decision-making
- Project managers who have a strong familiarity with data management and document management practices
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Associate's Degree
- One (1) year of experience in Application Support, Project Manager, Procurement, APEX, Visualforce, Force.com, API Integrations, or Lightning Components
- Three (3) years of portal or applications management experience
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Three (3) years of experience in Change Management, Application Support, Project Procurement or Hospitality Procurement Experience
- Two (2) years of Management experience
- Salesforce Developer Certification
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!