Ledgent is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our growing client in Vancouver! This is a temp-to-hire position for the right individual. Qualified candidates will have experience in a high-volume environment and possess strong data entry skills. This company offers a great benefits package upon hire, including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k and PTO.
- Audit incoming invoices for correct information
- Complete vendor payments and statement reconciliations
- Record cash disbursements and ensure timely payment
- Support staff in various locations throughout the country
- Produce ad-hoc reports as requested by various departments and managers
- Provide customer service in addressing vendor inquiries
- Other related duties as assigned
- High-volume Accounts payable experience
- Intermediate Excel skills
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- High attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this position please apply, or send your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country, with locations across the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day. We are just a different kind of company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Attention To Detail