Configure, operate, monitor, secure, and sustain the ETFM system. Coordinate with installation NECs to ensure network connectivity is available and alert NEC system administrators about trunk outages.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES: Please list by order of priority and, if possible, provide the percentage of time spent on the activity all should equal 100%.
- Install, configure, and maintain a lab environment in support of Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) testing/patches and system/database upgrades.
- Ensure daily backup of servers and databases onto the Storage Area Network (SAN) and other backup media and ensure data is current, available, and usable.
- Provide database administration for the regional ETFM database servers. Create administrative and user accounts.
- Manage, monitor, secure, and sustain the CONUS enterprise theater VOIP Edge/Session Border Controllers (EBC, SBC), Call Processing Managers, and local USARCC-C VoIP equipment.
- Be prepared to support Enterprise IM and Collaboration Tool systems.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
Associates Degree in a related field, or 2 years of additional experience.
The following certifications must be held to achieve the required IA Category and Level, IAW DoD 8570.01-M and BBP 05-PR-M-0002: IAT Level II Baseline Certification; CSSP-IS Baseline Certification; Appropriate CE certifications for the operating system(s) and/or security related tools/devices.
Experience: Must have experience with Enterprise Telephony Firewall Management (ETFM), Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP), and/or Instant Messaging (IM) and Collaborative Services over IP.Â Enterprise level expertise is desired.Â Experience with NIPRNet and SIPRnet in the DOD technical environment is also desired.
Network Planning And Design
Wide Area Networks
Local Area Networks