Throughout our more than 100-year history, The Garland Company, Inc. has continually developed unique product and service offerings that have raised the bar of performance while exceeding the individual needs of customers throughout the world. We offer…
- Sustainable building solutions, including vegetative, photovoltaic, and reflective systems
- High performance modified and built-up systems
- Architectural and structural standing seam metal roof and wall systems
- Maintenance, restoration, and preventive maintenance solutions
- Computerized roof-asset management services
- Engineering services
- Design-build construction management
- Work from your home opportunity
- Great starting base salary
- Outstanding commission structure that has not changed in 48 years
- Assigned territories
- 100% employee-owned company
- Yearly Sales Conference
- First-Class International Sales Training Program
- Company has experienced growth for 20 consecutive years.
- Call on commercial/industrial/warehouse facilities, schools/colleges/universities, government buildings, hospitals/health care, architects and engineers.
- Manage the business as if it was your own – “entrepreneurial mind-set”
- Develop new markets and accounts through solution selling.
- Manage and grow existing business within the territory.
- Work with contractors to help manage installation of products.
The Garland Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Asset Management
- Construction Management
- Preventive Maintenance