To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Meade, MD
- Karleigh Chavez
- Phone: 7032701540 x6151
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Systems Architect (Secret Cleared)
ECS Federal, LLC • Fort Meade, MD
Posted 2 months ago
ECS is seeking a Senior Systems Architect to work in our Ft. Meade, MD office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Designs architecture to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements as well as provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces.
- Identifies, assesses, and presents options for meeting the functional and technical requirements including hardware and software updates or upgrades.
- Responsible for developing high level system design diagrams.
- Ensures these systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for open systems architectures, the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) and International Standards Organization (ISO) reference models, and profiles of standards - such as Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) Open Systems Environment (OSE) reference model - as they apply to the implementation and specification of Information Management (IM) solution of the application platform, across the application program interface (API), and the external environment/software application.
- Ensures that the common operating environment is compliant.
- Evaluates analytically and systematically problems of work flows, organization and planning and develops appropriate corrective action.
- BA/BS in a related technical discipline with at least 10 years of experience
- DoD Active Secret clearance
- Proven experience developing and implementing IT system architecture plans
- Extensive experience in system and network creation and development
- Solid understanding of information processing fundamentals and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience conducting technology, trends, standards and products research
- Solid track record in prioritizing and executing tasks when under extreme pressure
- Proven experience identifying, analyzing and resolving system problems
- Familiarity and expertise in a variety of DOD IT systems/programs
- Experience working at the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- Working knowledge of and/or familiarity with the DISA Gateway Computer Network Defense (CND) mission and its critical components (Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS), Filter List Manager (FLM), Web Content Filtering (WCF), Enterprise E-mail Security Gateway (EEMSG), and Gateway Lab systems.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.