To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC 20340
- Marlon Lobban
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mid-Level Collection Requirements Manager
Cherokee Nation Businesses • Washington, DC
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title: Mid-Level Collection Requirements Manager (CRM) Multi-INT (ID#14352)
Location: 200 MacDill Blvd SE, Washington, DC 20340
Cherokee Nation Strategic Programs (CNSP) is seeking Mid-Level Collection Requirements Manager-Multi-INT professionals to support work in the Washington D.C. area.
Advanced Collection Requirements Management (CRM) support for planning, assessment, and management of all Multi-INT Collection Management Intelligence, Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT), Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT), and Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) requirements and their tasking to specific collection assets both at the national and theater level in support of analytical production, indications and warnings, and research and development collection support for DIA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the Collection Requirement Management (CRM) in a Multi-INT environment in accordance with the Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (TCPED) cycle which supports tactical to strategic analytical information requirements
- Includes researching, validating, and submitting Multi-INT Collection Requirements, as well as the creation of Collection Strategies and monitoring the production satisfaction of all Multi-INT requirements as needed by the supported command or agency
- Responsible for collaborating with the DoD and other U.S. Intelligence Organizations on the collection, exploitation, production of DIA Collection Requirements and supporting reports and products
- Implement current processes to provide comprehensive Multi-INT collection support
- Maintain currency and expertise in the applications, methods, products, and tasking flow of all intelligence disciplines
This position will not have supervisory authority.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- TS/SCI with ability to obtain a CI Poly prior to start
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree with 5 - 15 years of U.S. Intelligence Community (IC) or Military Intelligence All Source analysis and Collection Requirements Management (CRM) experience
- Possess All Source Intelligence analysis experience with in-depth knowledge of two or more of the following disciplines: SIGINT, GEOINT, MASINT, HUMINT, and OSINT (GEOINT and HUMINT Highly Preferred)
- Experience in the national or theater level Collection Requirements Management (CRM) processes
- Experience writing and editing clear, concise Collection Requirements
- Prior Multi-INT Collection Requirements Management (CRM) experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Be proficient and knowledgeable on the various intelligence assets at the national and theater level
- Possess strong communication and negotiating skills, presenting and advocating Multi-INT collection strategies
- Shall be familiar with the following systems/applications:
- Record Message Traffic (RMT)
- Collection Requirements Analysis Tool for the Enterprise (CRATE)
- National Production Workshop (NPW)
- Analyst Notebook
- Community On-Line Intelligence System for and Managers (COLISEUM)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- National Exploitation System (NES)
- Modernized Integrated Database (MIDB)
- Integrated Exploitation Capability (IEC)
- Google Earth
- National SIGINT Requirements Process (NSRP)
- NSA Pulse
GEOINT (Highly Preferred)
- GEOINT Information Management Services (GIMS)
- WFT Fishtools
- Battlespace Visualization Initiative (BVI)
- Net-centric GEOINT Discovery Services (NGDS)
- GEOINT Enterprise TPED Services (GETS)
- National MASINT Requirements System (NMRS)
*HUMINT (Highly Preferred)
- HUMINT Online Tasking and Reporting (HOTR)
- Multi-domain Administrative Graphical Interface for Cross Domain Intelligence Release (MAGIC)
- Open Source Collection Acquisition Requirement - Management System (OSCAR-MS)
- Planning Tool for Resource Integration, Synchronization, and Management (PRISM)
- Should have attended one or more of the following courses/training:
- Intelligence Collection Managers Course (ICMC)
- Intelligence Collections Course (ICC)
- Naval Collection Managers Course (NCMC)
- Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Operations Course (IROC)
- Overhead Collection Management Center (OCMC) Boot Camp
- USCENTCOM Collection Managers Course
- MASINT Collection Managers Course
- HUMINT & CI Collection Requirements Management
- OSCAR-MS Collection Requirement Writing Course
- Certified as: Certified Collection Management Professional (CCMP) desired
The duties of this position are performed in a climate controlled office environment. Occasional travel and overnight stay may be required.
Cherokee Nation Strategic Programs (CNSP) is seeking Mid-Level Collection Requirements Manager-Multi-INT professionals to support work in the Washington D.C. area. Advanced Collection Requirements Management (CRM) support for planning, assessment, and management of all Multi-INT Collection Management Intelligence
With $400 million in annual revenue, 20% growth per year, approximately 950+ active contracts serving 60+ government agencies in 25 countries, 47 states, 2 territories and 2000+ employees, Cherokee Nation Businesses’ (CNB) group of Federal Contracting Section 8(a) companies is well positioned to deliver expertise needed to solve complex technical issues. Federal Solutions provides an array of services for 12 of the 15 cabinet-level departments and agencies – from applications and data services to cybersecurity and national defense.
Why consider Cherokee Nation and our Federal Solutions business? Here are some great resources highlighting what we do and compelling reasons for joining our team!
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may email “CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com” for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2018 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at “CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com” This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.