Universal Supply, a division of US LBM, one of the largest and fasting growing building materials distributors in the country is looking to add Lumber Yard and Warehouse Associates to our team in New Castle, DE.
Universal Supply is the trusted resource for quality building materials and services throughout New Jersey, southeastern Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland and Connecticut.
As a Yard and Warehouse Associate with US, youll load and unload products for our customers and locations.
How you will spend your day as a Yard Warehouse Associate :
* Maintaining inventory by labeling and placing materials and supplies in stock.
* Assist in moving product throughout the warehouse and picking orders.
* Assist with Inventory Control in counting and organizing materials.
* Keep staging areas clean and organized.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
* Get paid DAILY via DailyPay
* Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
* 401(k) with company match.
* Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
* We are committed to making a positive impact on our communities, associates and environment, guided by our five founding principles of People, Partnerships, Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement and Empowerment.
* How do we top that? We are a rapidly growing company that offers paid training and promotion from within.
US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, order of protection status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
- Stock Control
- Staging Area