To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Springfield, MA
- Behavioral Health Network, Inc.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Assistant II
Behavorial Health Network, Inc • Springfield, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Are you a detail-oriented and highly organized individual with excellent customer service, multi-tasking and data management skills?
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as the Quality Assistant II at Behavioral Health Network! Quality Assistants provide and coordinate quality assurance functions through maintaining the confidentiality of sensitive information and practicing excellent customer service with individuals internal and external to Behavioral Health Network. Managing and maintaining records in database systems, they regularly check for changes and errors, alerting management when errors are found and recommending future steps to prevent errors. Quality Assistants cross-reference database records against reports received from electronic medical record systems and stakeholders for accuracy. Additionally, the Quality Assistant runs database reports and chart reviews, analyzing and interpreting data to communicate to management and other stakeholders.
The Quality Assistant also delegates tasks and projects to Administrative Support staff as well as Quality and Program Assistants, regularly reviewing their progress. They support other Quality staff with on-boarding, training, and meeting job requirements, updating these on-boarding and training materials as needed. Quality Assistants also help train Program Assistants and Administrative Support staff on the use of database systems when needed.
One Care holds each individual at the core of what it does. Through the coordination and integration of care, One Care assists adults ages 21-64 with medical, behavioral health, or substance abuse concerns in navigating the health care system and improving their health outcomes.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Quality Assistants II at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized (required).
- Working knowledge of program contract requirements (required).
- Proficient use of EMR systems as well as Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Proficient use of the Internet.
- Ability to be trained and develop proficiency in other software applications.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple agendas at one time.
- Temperament is conducive to working in high demand and/or stressful environments.
- High school diploma or equivalent (required).
- At least three years experience working in customer service.
- At least three years experience working in data management and healthcare/insurance.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit www.bhnworks.org and click on "Browse All Jobs" to apply!