Our client, a luxury boutique hotel in Midtown, is looking for an experienced, Housekeeping Manager for a temp to perm position.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous, and service-oriented manner
- Attend all hotel-required meetings and trainings
- Participate in M.O.D. coverage as required
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Hotel Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel
- Perform other duties as requested by management
- Inspect rooms daily, and ensure that some rooms are inspected with supervisors on a daily basis
- Assist the Director of Housekeeping in inspecting all VIP rooms prior to arrival
- At least 2 years of progressive experience working at a hotel, or related; or a 4-year college degree; or a 2-year college degree and 1 or more years of related experience
- Supervisory experience required
- Must be proficient in Windows, spreadsheets, and word processing
If you match these qualifications, please apply!
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k), direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including freelancers - which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, with 14 offices and counting, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply, and URL blocked - click to apply.