$70000.00 to $82000.00 yearly
INSIDE SALES MANAGER - Call Center Management - up to $130k TOTAL COMP
My client, an industry leader in the software industry, is searching for an Inside Sales Manager to oversee their internal Call Center for an immediate, direct-hire opportunity. The Inside Sales Manager will be responsible for meeting and exceeding monthly sales goals, effectively managing sales activity, providing sales leadership to their inside sales/call center team. The Inside Sales Manager will communicate internal resources as needed to help close opportunities, ensure customer satisfaction, and maximize results. The Inside Sales Manager should have experience with personnel development, providing consultative sales strategies and management in an inside sales environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning team within a people-centric company that offers excellent career growth and development.
What You Get To Do Every Day:
- Responsible for call monitoring, feedback and coaching to agents, training associates on sales techniques or products, performance management and feedback with agents; designing and implementing sales incentives, communicating daily sales results, troubleshooting customer issues, handling escalated customer calls and daily team administrative functions.
- Responsible for the employee life cycle including recruiting, interviewing, and hiring, periodic formal performance, evaluation, and year-end appraisals.
- Provide support and guidance to direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required.
- Understand the business and sales dynamics as required to establish, meet & exceed aggressive goals.
- Be a role model in the identification and implementation of process improvement to drive business results.
- Pinpoint potential sales improvement by analyzing and managing sales and productivity data results plans.
- Manage and maintain a prospect pipeline sufficient to achieve new business targets as well as call strategy, CRM activities, and forecast cadence.
- Accurately report on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management.
- Lead initiatives to drive customer awareness and engagement.
- Develop and execute successful sales campaigns.\
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or similar discipline preferred.
- Experience selling software/SaaS products and customer service solutions is preferred.
- 3+ years of proven experience in inside sales, sales management, business development and understanding of small business marketplace.
- Proven ability to coach and provide feedback to drive results in a fast-paced environment.
- High-energy leader with the ability to energize sales staff to attain and exceed ambitious goals.
- Demonstrated change management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and balance priorities.
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment.
- Is a trusted advisor to the customers and colleagues.
- Strong business acumen.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the necessary qualifications, please submit your formal and confidential resume to Kristen Stough for immediate consideration.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.