To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
275 7th Ave
New York, NY 10001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Lead IT Auditor
Amalgamated Bank of NY • New York, NY
Posted 2 months ago
Amalgamated Bank seeks a talented , self-starting IT audit professional adept at implementing strategies in a dynamic environment and working with minimal direction. Reporting to the Chief Audit Executive, the Lead IT Auditor will be responsible for driving the design, development, and execution of IT audits and audit analytics.
This full-time position is based in our headquarters in the Chelsea neighborhood of New York City.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and execute IT audit programs in a timely manner and in accordance with internal audit policies, procedures, methodologies, regulatory requirements and the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- Provide input and assist in the identification of relevant regulatory requirements for incorporation as part of the audit scope and work program.
- Interact with management and staff to obtain an understanding of relevant risks, controls and processes.
- Communicate and discuss findings with business unit management.
Develop audit reports which identify deficiencies and underlying root causes; provide recommendations to mitigate/address deficiencies while adding value to the organization.
Amalgamated Bank is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities / Females / Individuals with Disability / Veterans
AmeriCorps, Peace Corps and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply
View our Pay Transparency Statement.
Submission of a resume or any information regarding your qualifications does not constitute a promise or offer of employment. At Amalgamated Bank, we consider an applicant to be someone who has interviewed at least once, in person, with the hiring manager. Amalgamated Bank does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
- A Minimum of 6+ years of professional experience in internal or external auditing for IT and IT analytics tools and reporting development
- Strong project/task management skills, ability to influence cross-functionally in a rapidly evolving business environment while managing multiple / concurrent projects
- Certification as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or similar
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in a relevant field of study (i.e., Accounting, Finance, Economics Statistics, Data Science, MIS, Engineering, Math)