Whitestone REIT (NYSE: WSR) is a real estate investment trust (“REIT”) that acquires, owns, manages, develops and redevelops high quality “internet-resistant” neighborhood, community and lifestyle centers.
We are seeking a qualified Lease Administrator to report out of our Arizona Region in Scottsdale, AZ. The ideal candidate should be highly detail oriented, thrive under the pressure of deadlines, and have the ability to manage tasks from beginning to end. The responsibilities for Leasing Administrator include but are not limited to:
- Produce, review and correct lease abstracts as they’re received;
- Submit leases to legal team for review;
- Edit and finalize documents once they have been approved;
- Submit lease packages to tenant Landlord for execution;
- Run and review credit checks and D&B reports for prospective tenants to assure they meet deposit requirements;
- Track all abstracts and lease documents in Excel worksheets;
- Run weekly reports for Occupancy, Pipeline, Expiration and Reconciliation;
- Run rent rolls and account ledgers through Yardi;
- Work with Leasing Assistant to assure documents are updated on server and tenant file;
- Set up temporary folders for lease packages while they’re out for signature;
- Make copies of checks received and turn in to Accounts Receivable;
- Make copies and set up file structures as necessary; and
- Additional responsibilities as needed.
Skills and Education:
- Associates degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred; Accounting experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Knowledge of real estate legal concepts, contracts, and commercial experience;
- Ability to conduct research;
- Exhibit strong math skills (calculations, percentages, proration’s, dates, budget knowledge, etc.);
- Proven ability to meet demanding deadlines and multitask;
- Proficiency in MS Office, SharePoint, (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Yardi;
- Ability to multitask;
- Highly motivated, flexible within the workplace, and dependable.
Travel requirements: no travel required.
- Accounts Receivable
- Attention To Detail
- Commercial Awareness
- Contract Management