To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Overland Park, KS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Netsmart • Overland Park, KS
Posted 1 month ago
Netsmart’s Client Representative Program is a 90-day training program designed to provide a comprehensive overview of Netsmart’s sales process by teaching strategic selling skills, in depth industry knowledge, comprehensive solution instruction and strategic messaging application. The program provides new Sales associates with the tools, knowledge and experience necessary to manage all aspects of the sales process.
Upon successful completion of the program, associates will be placed in a sales role that most closely aligns with their skillset. Our sales team includes roles responsible for consultative selling to new clients as well as Netsmart’s existing client-base. They build strong rapport and relationships with potential new or existing clients in an assigned market, successfully position Netsmart as the industry leader, lead the sales cycle through negotiation, close new business, and successfully transition clients to Netsmart’s software implementation team. They understand what motivates clients to buy and how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Strong interpersonal skills with outstanding relationship building skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills, including presentations in a sales capacity
- PC Literacy and knowledge of standard office products and sales tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to travel up to 10% during training and up to 80% upon graduation
- Must reside in the Kansas City metropolitan area
- Able to demonstrate high-level of achievement with at least 2 years of sales experience.
- CRM experience, Salesforce preferred
- Sales territory management experience
- Experience with technology with emphasis on human services or post-acute settings
Netsmart provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. Employment decisions at Netsmart will be based on performance, qualifications, abilities, education and experience. Netsmart does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Netsmart complies with any applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.