To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reno, NV
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Corporate VP/Director of Human Resources
ExecuNet • Reno, NV
Posted 2 months ago
The Corporate VP/Director Human Resources works closely with the SVP Human Resources for planning and directing all aspects of the company's Human Resources function.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring adherence to employment laws, regulations, and HR corporate policies and procedures.
- Translates the strategic and tactical business plans into HR operational plans.
- Executes comprehensive strategies, initiatives, action plans and processes to improve aspects of the HR function. The VP/Director Human Resources assists with building human resources strategies in alignment with the business strategy’s to include: Compensation Administration, Team Member Engagement, Team Member relations, and other HR initiatives. This position will assist in the continuous improvement process for all HR functions including cultural, administrative, strategic and more.
- Assists the SVP Human Resources in developing strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues at the global level and the property levels. Spends time with property HRD’s to review current best practices and initiatives that would benefit all other properties
- Participates in ongoing analysis of key trends in HR and develops, evaluates and implements new processes to ensure competitiveness in the gaming markets.
- Collects timely information from the properties to support company initiatives through focus groups, town halls, one-on-one interviews, and other methodologies; evaluates and applies the data to support future decisions.
- Achieves financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing budgets; and managing expenditures; accountable for technology and resources to improve productivity and efficiency in consultation with the SVP Human Resources.
- Partners with management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and recommended decisions; analyzing information and outlining potential risks.
- Maintains and updates department policies, procedures, processes, and guidelines; communicates and models the organization’s mission, vision and values.
- Reviews all HR related contracts for most competitive opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a similar field or equivalent education and experience
- At least 10 years of professional Human Resources experience in Gaming or Hospitality.
- At least 5 years of supervisory/management experience.
- Must have strong HRIS/ATS experience
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to travel 25% of the time