Marin's Most Successful Relocation Company, is looking for an HR generalist/Accountant with versatility and passion for their skills, in both Accounting and Human Resources!
This position is unique in that there is a great Benefits Package, effective upon start date: Dental, Medical and Chiropractic coverages, also Paid vacations.
HR Generalist Responsibilities:
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Conduct employee onboarding
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation and COVID pay/Hours etc.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Track Compliance Data: OSHA and EDD
Accounting /Book Keeper Responsibilities:
- Manage Invoices: Month-end, quarter end, and Year End Financial Reports
- Monthly storage invoices, Payments,
- Track Third Party services invoices
- Revenue Accounting
- Payroll: Time changes, PTO requests, Time Card Approval, Weekly payroll
- Year Ending Employee W2 on Paycom
- Year Ending Estimated Outstanding Expenses
- Occupational Health And Safety Administration (Osha)
- Human Resource Policies