Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
We are offering a $500 sign-on bonus. Ask for details at the facility.
- Day 6am-2pm
- Evening 2pm-10pm
Summary of Job Duties:
Under the supervision of the Charge Nurse, performs various direct patient care assignments pertaining to daily living activities to assist in the care of patients. These duties will be performed in compliance with federal, state and local regulations and company standards.
- High school diploma or GED
- Current Certified Nurses Aide license in state of Texas
- Service-oriented (positive, enthusiastic, empathetic and respectful demeanor)
- Able to handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner
- Capable of organizing tasks and managing multiple priorities
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company’s mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity.
Are you a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) who is eager to make a difference? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
San Pedro Manor
515 W. Ashby Place
San Antonio, TX 78212
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Certified Nursing Assistant