At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation’s leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through our outstanding base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
Exelon is currently seeking highly motivated students for summer internships. Paid internships will last approximately 10 weeks between June and August 2022. Interns will work on projects designed to help them gain real-world, hands-on experience working independently under an assigned supervisor.
We are seeking students who meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor's or Master's program
- Minimum GPA: Cumulative 2.8/Major 3.0
- A track record of outstanding academic performance
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Management Information Systems
Positions are based in:
- Philadelphia, PA
- Newark, DE
- Washington, DC
- Wilmington, DE
- Chicago, IL
- Baltimore, MD
- Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster [ Link removed ]
- Self Motivation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Complex Problem Solving
- Academic Achievement
- Team Working