CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
This opening is located in northeast Pennsylvania. Its low cost of living, changing seasons, friendly community, local museums, good shopping, and dining will all make you want to call it home. You will also be close to the Pocono Mountains and be able to enjoy great skiing and water sports.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Joanne Davies at
or email your CV and reference to CompHealth. Refer to job #2698767.
*Quick Facts:** Employed position with a competitive salary
* Part-time benefits include malpractice with tail, NHSC loan repayment, and PTO
* Outpatient setting with an academic component
* Work 2 full days and 1 half day, set your own schedule
* 16 hours of patient care and 4 hours of administrative time per week
* Very light call schedule as residents normally take call
* Academic experience preferred, but not required
* Board certified or board eligible
*Benefits:** Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail
- Intensive Care Unit
- Emergency Departments
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Life Support
- Acute Care
- Primary Care