To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Albuquerque, NM
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
73 TELLER COIN PROCESSING 1 CVS (NEW 32)
GardaWorld Cash Services • Albuquerque, NM
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company offering a wide range of highly focused business solutions including leading-edge security services and cash solutions. In over two decades, our work has taken us from our home base in Montreal to the oil fields of Iraq, and embassies across Africa. We’re also present in financial institutions in the US and airports in Canada. We operate across a broad range of sectors, including financial services, infrastructure, natural resources and retail. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies and governments with people and assets deployed around the world. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, our 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Africa and the Middle East. In today’s complex world, security has become a vital concern for everyone and is the foundation of our present and future success.
GardaWorld Cash Services is seeking highly qualified individuals for challenging positions as armed Tellers for our Albuquerque, NM locations.
JOB PURPOSE: Cash Vault Tellers are responsible for the accurate and timely verification of customer deposits and orders. This includes the counting of currency, coin, and checks, the packing of customer change orders, entering transactions into the computer, and balancing funds processed each day. Tellers are also required to prepare daily paperwork according to branch procedures.
• Ensures all monies declared on a customer's deposit are actually credited before customer's a account is given verification credit.
• Verifies immediate credit teller process and creates manifest, of all after-8 pm-same-day credit customers, to make sure all deposits are accounted for and verified next day.
• Verifies currency teller function to ensure all monies declared on customers deposit ticket are correct before customer is given credit.
• Validates immediate credit item count against a manifest to ensure all deposits are accounted for after verifying next day.
• Verifies stripping teller process, cash-in substitute, to ensure all cash is verified daily and credited to customer's account independent of checks in deposit.
• Performs ATM teller functions and verify running money in ATM canister back to the processing receipt and to replenish funds in empty canisters prior to validation process.
• Reports promptly to lead teller and money room supervisor any problems with deposit set-up or preparation.
• Follows departmental guidelines for immediate credit processing for various banks' customer deposits.
• Responsible for reporting totals (subject to count) to the supervisor and customer through backup documentation.
• Cleans and maintains all teller equipment and makes certain that the teller processing area is clean and clutter free.
• Verifies all incoming deposits to ensure all cash customers immediate credit is credited to appropriate account.
• Tag tubs for verification process with bank ID, I/C dollar amount and I/C count for next day verification.
• Qualified candidates should have the following qualifications and experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Cash handling experience required
• 1-2 years teller experience preferred
• Basic computer skills
• Experience working in a fast paced environment is a plus
This position requires the incumbent to work indoors inside of a teller cubical. The general area is a fast paced money room/production work area, which includes varying temperatures (hot and cold) and dust. The noise level in the work environment may range from moderate to loud.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
This position requires the ability to lift heavy loads up to fifty- (50) pounds, fifty- (50) pounds in a single person lift or additional amount with assistance. The position requires the incumbent to be able to:
• Walk, stoop, bend, etc., while carrying objects up to 50 lbs.
• Have normal day vision, corrected or uncorrected, and have normal hearing, with or without device, so as to be able to safely operate money processing machines.
• Sit and stand for prolonged periods.
• Have normal manual dexterity.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Competitive wages and we offer a great benefit package for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid vacation, 401K plan and much more! Extensive pre-employment backgrounds checks are required. Physical exam, drug test and other testing maybe required.
EOE, Drug Free Workplace
This description is not to be interpreted as an all-inclusive of the responsibilities of fast-changing business environment. The ideal candidate will have the capacity to respond and adapt to the business needs of a fast-paced environment.
GardaWorld offers competitive wages and a great benefits package for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid vacation, 401K plan and much more!
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria to include a pre-employment background investigation and drug test. Physical exam and other testing may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free workplace.