To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Providence, RI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TeleTherapist - RI, MA, CT, TX
UnitedHealth Group • Providence, RI
Posted 1 month ago
At Sanvello Health, we are focused on delivering a new mental health care experience to our patients and are looking for doctors who share in that passion of innovation and service. Now part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, our company strives to deliver the full care experience of therapy, psychiatry with the aid for digital iCBT and tracking tools, as well as coaching. Collaboration with our PCP partners is a must to improve outcomes for our patients. We try to handle as much of the administrative side of medicine as possible, so our clinicians are free to see patients and provide the best quality care. We treat our clinicians with respect, and we value their hard work and dedication to the people that they serve. Our goal at Sanvello to improve outcomes, but also facilitate collaboration amongst virtual providers, as well as PCP’s. Put your compassion and clinical skills to work to help provide access to care in underserved areas and do your life’s best work.(sm)
Sanvello is looking for a therapist who can provide anywhere from 35-40 hours per week of teletherapy services in a virtual setting while working from the comfort of your home or office. This is a great opportunity to develop expertise in teletherapy and to make a positive impact on those who want need care, but frequently do not have access.
You are an outstanding clinician with top-notch interpersonal skills and a passion for serving those who need it most. You are well-versed in using EMRs and have experience with using video-based services or using video teleconferencing. You are looking for a position that offers the ability to work from home and avoid commuting, and has clinical supports so that you do not have to do excessive administrative work.
If you are located in RI, MS, CT, TX, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Conduct regular appointments with clients who wish to converse with a mental health professional
- Establish positive and trusting relationships with clients
- Implement various treatments and protocols to provide guidance and appropriately address client situations
- Continually assess client situations and provide the proper ongoing treatments
- Educate and involve family members or other loved ones in the treatment process when necessary
- Record and maintain adequate notes about client visits
- When required, refer clients to outside sources or agencies that can better address their specific needs
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality of each and every client situation
- Master’s degree in psychology, counseling, social work, or a related field
- Unrestricted State licensures of LCSW, LICSW, LMFT, LMHC, Licensed professional counselors, LDAC (licensed drug and alcohol counselors), Psychotherapy (PhD, PsyD)
- 2+ years of clinical experience, ideally working directly with clients
Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize needs
Willingness to stay updated on new treatments, protocols, and licensure requirements within the field
Passion for advancing the therapy field
We can provide you with meaningful challenges that can result in a strong sense of impact and fulfillment. Reach for more and discover your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sanvello Health is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: LCSW, LICSW, LMFT, LMHC, Licensed professional counselors, LDAC (licensed drug and alcohol counselors), Psychotherapy (PhD, PsyD), clinical, therapy, teletherapy, treatments, virtual, virtual therapy, PCP, Sanvello, digital iCBT, tracking tools, coaching, RI, MA, CT, TX, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Texas