We have a Medi-Cal Group, with over 600 Physicians, and 1,000 Specialists, who is searching for a Bilingual Medical Assistant with X-Ray Technician license for their Urgent Care office.
Medical Assistant/X-Ray Technician should be able to work in a high-volume office. Responsible for X-Rays, labs, vital signs, take patient history, and other Urgent Care tasks.
How to Apply: Give us a call at
or email [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Medical Assistant / X-Ray Technician - Limited - 133681
Pay Rate Range: $22.00 - $27.50/hr. DOE
Shift: Tuesday through Saturday. Off Sunday and Monday.
Location: Anaheim, CA
- 2 years Medical Assistant experience in a Medical or Clinical environment
- Medical Assistant / X-Ray Technician (Limited) Certification is required
- Prior experience in Urgent or Emergency Care setting
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
Referrals really pay off! Do you know of someone in healthcare looking for work? Refer them to MediQuest and earn up to $500 per referral depending on the type of position they accept!* No limit to the number of referrals you provide, or the amount of money you can earn! Anyone can earn a referral bonus, not just MediQuest Candidates!
* Restrictions apply; please contact your local MediQuest Representative for more details.
- Spanish Language
- Clinical Works
- Medical Assistance
- English Language
- Urgent Care