To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greensboro, NC
- Vaco Greensboro
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vaco Resources • Greensboro, NC
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client has an immediate opportunity for a skilled Cost Accountant. At Vaco, we advocate for you by connecting your work experience to the open job. We will promote your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
As a Cost Accountant, you will be responsible for all cost accounting activities. This involves coordination of accounting for inventory and associated costs, analysis of trends, development of trend reports and reconciliation of inventory accounts.
- Compile and review inventory financial information within GL accounts.
- Prepare business transactions accurately.
- Record journal entries as it relates to inventory, cost variances, inventory reserves, in transit inventory and additional inventory adjustments.
- Reconciling accounting ledgers for inventory activity.
- Preparing financial reports (inventory movement, volume analysis, margin trends, etc.) summarizing account information and trends for upper level management as it relates to cost of goods sold and inventory costing.
- Resolving account discrepancies.