San Antonio, TX
Position: Mortgage Loan Closer
Employment Type: Full-Time/Direct-Hire with our client.
Compensation: Hourly base rate (OT eligible) + Monthly Commission
Location: 100% REMOTE - NO TRAVEL REQUIRED
About our client: Our client is a national mortgage lender with offerings in Direct to Consumer, Retail, Wholesale, Correspondent Lending, etc. Loan products include both Conventional and Non-Conventional/Government loans. Our client serves 49 states in the US, has 2,600+ employees and has serviced over 600,000+ customers.
The Mortgage Closer position will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepares legal documents according to state and/or federal regulations
- Ensures loans close in accordance with Underwriter’s approval and company’s policies and procedures
- Works with title companies on loan scheduling, document delivery, final sign-off of HUD-1
- Assists in resolving issues at closing
- Prepares collateral files to Funding within required timeframes
- Reviews post-closing packages for accuracy and completeness
- Cures deficiencies
- Assists other departments as needed
- Meets performance requirements for volume, quality, and timeliness
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum two (2) years mortgage Closing or Post- Closing experience (required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Team oriented with ability to interact within and outside of the organization
- Able to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines with quality in a fast-paced environment
- Customer Service Skills
- 100% remote - no travel required
- Client provides a company laptop and phone
- Competitive base pay plus an aggressive commission structure that is one of the best in the industry
Growth opportunities. The client is huge on promoting from within. Nearly all management has held the title of loan processor and worked their way up in the company
Stability. This is an established client that has been growing tremendously even before the current refinance boom. No mass layoffs here when rates go up
- Consistent high-volume loan pipeline
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k match, PTO, Holidays, etc.
- 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
- Dental - RX – Vision – Life, Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with company match!
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance!
Simple 100% virtual hiring process:
- Talk to Judge recruiter
- Client interview with a team lead (30 min phone screen)
- Client interview with hiring manager (30 min phone screen)
- Receive offer & complete on-boarding
- Attend virtual training (100% paid)
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Loan Closer
Attention To Detail