Manager Medical Information
Duration: 12 months
Location: Lawrenceville, NJ
Schedule: 8am-5pm (Monday through Friday)
- The development and execution of a comprehensive, globally aligned strategic market medical publications and content plans.
- These plans will support the effective communication of data and launch for safe and effective use of company medicines across the Markets.
- Develop and update (from WW content) local market medical content per clinical development program, publications, data presentations, congress activity, MI inquiry trends, global communication platform, product safety reports and treatment landscape.
- PhD, PharmD, MD or Vet
- Thorough understanding of medical terminology
- Experience responding to inquiries from Healthcare Professionals
- Experience with Oncology preferred
Expertise across all aspects of scientific publication strategy, planning and execution during all phases of drug development and commercialization process
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.
Pre Clinical Development