This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ben Black
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:
With locations across the West Coast and Pacific Northwest, we approach all types of projects. From leading-edge hotels to complex retail, or healthcare and multifamily. Our full-service construction team is dedicated to managing projects for tenant improvements/remodels, or repair and restoration with minimal disruption to our clients.Why join us?
We are looking to add a seasoned Project Manager to our General Construction division in Portland, OR. This person will own, develop, and direct all activities vital to completing profitable, timely projects while delighting the client. If you are looking to join a bright, collaborative group with challenging yet rewarding projects, please apply.
Our main practice areas:
Primary responsibilities include:
- Maintain positive job margin through project completion
- Manage project team in collaboration with project superintendent
- Estimation review and budget management
- Heavy contract compliance
- Drive, develop and cultivate long term relationships with Client, Architects and Subcontractors
- Provide timely, transparent reporting
- Partner with Superintendent to keep project on or ahead of schedule
Position requirements include:
- Construction Management or relevant degree is required
- 5+ yrs experience in construction management with relevant project history
- Ability to demonstrate effective leadership methodologies, while maintaining a professional environment
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while leading meetings, delivering reports, submittals, maintaining sub lists, subcontracts, schedules, change orders, insurance, material procurement, logistics, as-builts and closeout.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.