Volt Workforce Solutions in partnership with a leading Manufacturer in search of an Administrative Expeditor to join their team located in Sumner, WA. This assignment has the potential to be Temp to Hire, so please apply today!
- Tracks and ensures hourly movement throughout the day of all production parts
- Attends all production meetings, and reports status on all production parts that are currently past due or within a two-week window of the ship date
- Coordinates any special needs for expedited parts with the appropriate personnel, including hand layout, unscheduled tool deliveries, assembly kits, unscheduled oven loads, rework, and QA inspections
- Tracks status and hourly movement of any special schedules provided to the customer and reports status on such schedules to program management when requested
- Coordinates with production control to resolve any system or paperwork issues
- Moves parts to the rework department and back into production when rework is complete
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of related experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Strong computer skills including proficiently with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Organized and ability to follow specific instruction and procedures
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 181414
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.