AR/Billing Accountant Opportunity for growth!
About the Company and Opportunity:
• Our client is an exciting nonprofit formed over 100 years ago!
• Due to growth, they are hiring a AR/Billing Accountant in their DC location. This position will begin as a remote role until offices reopen.
• This position pays $23 - $26 hourly and for the right candidate will become permanent with a yearly salary of $55,000 - $60,000.
• The leadership team is dedicated to employee success.
• The company has a high sense of community and values teamwork
• Employees participate in community outreach and active volunteer programs
• The company is known for investing in their employees and promoting from within
• They offer excellent benefits, including: 401K, team member discounts, company-paid healthcare, career advancement, flexible spending account, and highly competitive base salaries
• Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
• You participate in important work that contributes to the future of humanity.
• Calm, respectful (and respected), predictable, no-drama work environment. Also tolerant and welcoming. Job Requirements
Overview of the AR/Billing Accountant role:
• Analyzing complex billing charges
• Generating a high volume of government invoices
• Using PeopleSoft accounting system
Preferred Qualifications for the AR/Billing Accountant:
• At least 5 years of Govt AR/Billing experience
• Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
• Strong reconciliations skills
• PeopleSoft system experience is a PLUS but not required.