Assistant Sales Manager
Colonial Life has a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual looking to build his or her own business and grow into a sales leadership role.
The assistant sales manager opportunity offers you a unique partnership with experienced managers at Colonial Life, and a clear upward track to develop into a sales leadership role. This role was designed for candidates who might be new to the industry or to management because it gives them the chance to learn the business and begin building a team before they take on the full responsibilities of training and developing others.
Discover your unlimited potential!
As an independent contractor with Colonial Life in the Assistant Sales Manager role, you will be empowered to:
- Assist district and unit managers in building teams
- Support recruitment, training and development of sales representatives
- Participate in and lead systematic coaching during call labs and joint field work
- Conduct discovery appointments with new sales reps
- Assist in helping sales reps achieve sales milestones and potentially earn bonuses on this production
- Access to exclusive training and coaching to accelerate you into future leadership roles
Desired skills and experience:
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- Strong desire to lead and motivate a team
- Insurance licensing is preferred, but can be obtained during the contracting process
Successful Assistant Sales Managers are typically successful sales reps who are also energetic self-starters and are motivated by helping others. They have the ability to sell direct and through insurance brokers, to businesses of all sizes in their communities as well as coach and develop others to do the same.
This is a 1099 contractor role.
Learn more at URL blocked - click to apply.
©2018 Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company.
Colonial Life insurance products are underwritten by Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company, for which Colonial Life is the marketing brand.
Ensure Financial Integrity