To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Memphis, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Commercial Account Manager- Memphis
Advance Auto Parts • Memphis, TN
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class:
Outside Sales - Account Manager
We are currently interviewing for an Account Manager to support our rapidly growing Commercial Sales Program. You will be joining a successful commercial sales team that is well trained, motivated, and focused on providing a Superior Customer Experience. We are looking for an energetic, professional individual with prior outside sales experience to enhance our Commercial Sales Force Team in achieving impressive business results.
In this position, you will report to the Commercial Sales Manager. You will be part of a team of qualified Commercial Account Managers that will be responsible for acquisition, retention, and growth of our Commercial Customers.
We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes:
- Base Salary plus generous sales bonuses
- 401K with matching company contribution
- Outstanding Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc)
- State of the Art Technology- iPad, CRM software
- Structured Training Program
- Tremendous Growth Potential
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Valid Drivers License and ability to meet our MVR Requirements
- Ability to pass a pre-employment screening, where applicable
- 3-5 years outside business to business sales experience
- 4 year degree preferred, or combination of additional sales experience and education
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM softwares
- Demonstrated history of obtaining new business and retaining current customer base
- Ability to analyze data, develop strategic plans, and improve financial results
- Excellent communication skills and competitive drive
- Ability to travel within market territory (minimal overnight travel)
If you are interested in joining us at this exciting time of our growth, and you meet or exceed the qualifications apply now.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.