Beautiful Bayside Marin is seeking a part-time MFT/MFTi with chemical dependence expertise. Bayside Marin's Residential Program focuses on the Substance Abuse Education and Clinical/Psychological Education on the underlying issue or the intolerable internal state that drives addictive behaviors. Bayside Marin addresses chemical dependency as biological, psychological, sociological and spiritual problem. The ideal candidate will report directly to our Outpatient Manager.
Minimum Training and Experience:
- Education - Masters Degree or above in chemical dependency, psychology, or social work, counseling, nursing, or other related field which includes a practicum in a health or human service agency, preferably a drug and alcohol setting.
- Experience - Experience in substance abuse or mental health is preferred.
- Licenses - Licensed or certified in California. Current valid California drivers license with a clean record.
- Special Requirements - Knowledge of chemical dependency and dual diagnosis treatment and rehabilitation requirements.
- Age / Gender Specifics - Ability to work with male and female adult (18-over) substance abuse and dual diagnosis population.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Insurance reviews
- Drug testing
- Individual sessions
- Group facilitation
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Coaching And Mentoring