To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Secaucus, NJ 07094
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Technical Accounting Manager
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Secaucus, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client, a publicly traded health care company in Secaucus, New Jersey (NJ) that is seeking a Senior Technical Accounting Manager.
The Senior Manager will:
- Perform technical accounting research on a wide variety of business transactions and document conclusions in accounting position papers
- Assist in the implementation of new accounting standards issued from the FASB, EITF, SEC, and other accounting standard setters
- Provide technical accounting support for business unit finance management and other corporate functions such as Treasury, Tax, Corporate Consolidations, Revenue Control, Internal Audit, Financial Planning & Analysis, Internal Controls and Business Operating units
- Compile Corporate Accounting policies
- Compile a quarterly Accounting and Reporting Summary of emerging accounting standards for the Company's Audit & Finance Committee members of the Board of Directors
- Assist in the external reporting process by writing certain footnotes and gathering supporting documentation for the External Reporting organization
- Ensure the integrity of the Company's XBRL tagging for its financial statements filed with the SEC
- Perform certain financial analysis for the purchase price allocation of acquired companies
- Work directly with external audit firm to provide analyses and support for the auditors
- Teach internal continuing professional education classes to corporate finance personnel
- Minimum BA/BS in Accounting; MBA is desirable but not required
- Candidate must be a CPA
- 6 + years Public Accounting background, preferably a Big 4 firm or other national firm and SEC reporting experience out of a large company
- Experience with XBRL
- In-depth knowledge of Financial Accounting Standards and U.S. GAAP
- Must be a Strong Accounting Technician; able to decipher complex accounting standards and properly apply them to various business transactions
- Effective communication skills, particularly writing skills
- Must have the ability to work on multiple, concurrent tasks
- Skilled in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.