To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Clearwater, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Junior Electrical Engineer - Optics
Nesco Resource • Clearwater, FL
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Engineer analyzes complex technical problems in support of manufacture and makes timely recommendations to solve these problems. He/she expands and applies technical principles to understand build/test practices and manufacturing processes. Additional responsibilities will include:
• Completes assignments within defined technical, cost, and schedule constraints to ensure project milestones are met.
Creates and reviews work instructions and related manufacturing documentation to ensure that they are fully compliant to all appropriate quality control specifications and that they achieve maximum effectiveness within cost and schedule constraints.
• Identifies, evaluates, recommends and implements continual process improvement in own position and across the Program. Solves problems through the use of new techniques by evaluating and recommending technical and/or operational solutions based on standard or accepted practices.
• Creates final reports/presentations and also contributes on team presentations/demonstrations to customers and/or management. Interacts with team members and peers to anticipate and resolve day-to-day issues. Understands processes and products in multiple areas. Application of 6-Sigma and/or LEAN manufacturing techniques to solve process problems and increase productivity of assigned area.
• Promote continuous improvements through coaching, facilitating and training in the use of HOS and six sigma tools.
• Develop and Implement Standard Work.
• The focus is heavy on electrical engineering for the gyros and accelerometer.
• Knowledge and experience with quality and manufacturing side.
• Optic is a plus, but not a minimum requirement
• Will be supporting the floor
• Being sure product meet plant guidelines
• Addressing day to day issues
• 2-3 years' experience after college is completed is sufficient to understand what it takes to build, but will personally not be building
• Takes 5-6 months to build 1 gyroshift and it fits in your hand.
• The accelerometer takes 9 months to build and fits in your hand.
• Candidate must be a US Citizen due to ITAR regulations
• B.S. in Electrical Engineering