Experis Engineering has anexcellent career opportunity for a new or recent Elctronc and Electrical Technology grad (BSEET). Position is Electronics Test Engineer for our client in Kokomo. This is a nice career, perm-hire opportunity with a very stable company that cares about their employees, offers a nice benefit package and career growth.
What you will be doing:
- Conduct automated and manual tests of electronic assemblies
- Test and troubleshoot all specified products and returned materials. This requires understanding the products being tested. Will consult with Product Engineer to assure the highest quality is going to customer.
- Document test work instructions/procedures
- Record test failure information into ERP system for further analysis
- Recommend changes in circuitry or specifications to simplify assembly and maintenance
- Pulls, reviews and updates assembly files for repeat builds and prepare for sign-off by Product Engineer
Here's a summary of who we're seeking:
- Ideally new or recent Bachelor Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology (BSEET). May consider ASEET as well.
- Good communication skills - listening, written and oral
- Time management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Creative thinker
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: FOX_11450271
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.