Are you a skilled Data Engineer with expertise in big data and machine learning technologies? If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our leading client in Wilmington!
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Big Data / Machine Learning Engineer:
- Optimize the data and data pipeline architecture, modernize the data ecosystem, and optimize data flow and collection for cross functional teams
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements by automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, and redesigning infrastructure
- Support the software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives
- Build analytics tools that utilize data pipeline to provide actionable insights into metrics and efficiency
- Ensure data is separated and secure across national boundaries through data centers and AWS regions
- Ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects
Requirements of the Big Data / Machine Learning Engineer:
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field
- At least 5 years of experience in a data/DevOps engineering role
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Apache Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL, Snowflake and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools, AWS cloud services, and stream-processing systems
- Knowledge of object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, PySpark, Scala, etc.
Keywords: Big Data / Machine Learning Engineer, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, SQL, NoSQL, AWS Cloud Services, Data Insights
Job ID: 329123
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Amazon Web Services